SharePoint Modern UI and the new Security Model – It’s not your On-Prem Security
Speaker: Mike Smith
SharePoint Online now offers a whole collection of “modern” features including lists, libraries, pages, sites and security. Are you ready to manage and govern this new approach to SharePoint?
In this session we will explore these topics and questions:
- A brief review of “classic security”.
- What is “modern”? Lists and Libraries? Sites? Security?
- What’s different about SharePoint 2019’s Modern Sites?
- Which sites and features support Modern Security?
- The three parts of Office 365 Groups.
- Who manages Modern Security?
- What’s different when you have a Modern Site and Modern Security?
- Is this the end of subsites?
- Can you even govern Modern Security sites?
Join Remotely here https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=ID83G6S9BJ6WRXCNBOSJQWQR30-OQY1