Discover SharePoint Fest – D.C.
April 17-20 – Walter E Washington Convention Center – Washington, DC
Choose From over 95 Sessions in Multiple Tracks!
Attend SharePoint Fest – D.C., where you’ll be able to attend technical classes and workshops – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Power Users, Social SharePoint, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Office 365, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Special Topics & SharePoint Development. Choose one complete learning track or mix & match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
At SharePoint Fest – D.C. there are sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage SharePoint in your current environment!
Seven Great Reasons to Attend SharePoint Fest – D.C.:
- The technical classes and seminars at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- Our expanded four-day SharePoint & Office 365 conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization’s skills – and get a discount to boot! Contact us for group registration discounts!
- Attend the SharePoint & Office 365 sessions that work best for you. With more than 100 classes and workshops to choose from, you can make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint & Office 365 training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in our exhibit hall!
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint & Office 365 universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP, MCT or MCM status based on their in-depth knowledge of SharePoint & Office 365.
Choose From Multiple Tracks:
- ECM Track: Sessions in this track will focus on Enterprise Content Management as it relates to SharePoint technologies. Included in this track will be sessions on Intranets and Extranets as well as Web Publishing (WCM) and OneDrive.
- Power User Track: Sessions in this track will focus on non-code solutions that allow business analysts and knowledge workers to leverage the power of SharePoint and Office 365.
- Office 365 Track: Microsoft’s cloud-based platform is having a dramatic impact on the way many organizations structure their IT functions. As more and more new features and capabilities come online, applications that previously were on-premise only can now be migrated to the cloud – resulting in dramatic cost savings as well as other operational advantages.
- Business Intelligence Track: Business Intelligence Track: Sessions in this track will focus on exposing, customizing, and extending SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16 Business Intelligence (BI) services like charting, Access services, Visio services, Excel services, Power BI, PowerPivot, PowerView and PowerQuery.
- Business Value Track: Sessions in this track will focus on calculating the ROI and investment considerations for SharePoint and Office 365 as well as solutions that drive business value.
- Search Track: Sessions in this track will focus on search as just one of several major categories of capabilities in SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16, but also will focus on enterprise search as a big investment area for Microsoft and an area where they’ve added depth at all levels in SharePoint 2010 & 2013/16. Discussed in this track will be Enterprise Search, Search & Records Management, & FAST for SharePoint.
- Workflow Track: Sessions in this track will focus on SharePoint workflow and highlight that SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2013/16 provides more choices in tooling to better fit the needs of those creating and maintaining workflow models.
- Implementation & Administration Track: Sessions in this track will focus on topics necessary for all SharePoint & Office 365 administrators throughout the planning, implementation, and management phases of their internal SharePoint & Office 365 deployments. Topics in this track include authentication, performance, and storage management.
- SharePoint & Office 365 Developer Track: Sessions in this track will focus on how software developers can use the SharePoint 2010, 2013/16 and Office 365 business collaboration platforms to build enterprise-class solutions and apps for intranet portals and the web.
- Special Topics Track: Sessions in this track are on topics outside the scope of the other tracks but are still related to SharePoint or Office 365.