Focal Point Solutions works with our clients to develop targeted campaigns and content, which sometimes include original research whitepapers, ebooks, articles and more. For the more formal research projects, we partner with the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University, working with graduate students and faculty, and with access to global business research tools.
UNDERSTANDING THE STATE OF THE HYBRID SHAREPOINT ECOSYSTEM
Independent research conducted on behalf of the SharePoint community, providing data and insights to help customers and partners
plan for the future of their SharePoint environments:
- What is the size of hybrid SharePoint usage in terms of licenses (seats), users, and revenues?
- What is the composition of hybrid SharePoint usage in terms of company size, locations, versions, and features
- What are the potential opportunities?
- What are the risks?
- What are the benefits of hybrid SharePoint strategies?
- How are people using hybrid SharePoint environments?
- What different strategies will companies use around hybrid moving forward?
- What are the growth trends of Microsoft SharePoint in terms of environment type?
Is the Movement Toward the Cloud Accelerating?
Last year, Focal Point Solutions participated in the independent study that was sponsored by Microsoft and many leading partners, entitled Understanding the State of the Hybrid SharePoint Ecosystem. As a follow up to this important study, we are assisting with the follow-up study to understand how the market has changed over the past year, and better understand the state of Hybrid SharePoint today. The revised data will be shared through a free research paper, available in January 2019.
We are proud to offer this chance to contribute to the 'Improving Governance in Office 365' survey presented by CollabTalk and the BYU Marriott School of Management! This anonymous independent research project will compile data from sponsors, advisors and survey respondents. Our own Stacy Deere-Strole has been chosen as an advisor for this study!
The survey has ended and the research paper will be released soon!